| PART TIME ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £18,000 - £20,000 PER ANNUM (PRO RATA) -- £14,400- £16,000 per annum|
| 4 FULL DAYS PER WEEK- MON,WEDS, THURS & EITHER TUES OR FRI |
Are you a highly organised Administrator seeking a new challenge? Do you have a keen eye for detail and work well with numbers?
Our client wants you!
If you are a proactive, energetic and hands-on individual get in touch to take ownership of this varied and exciting role!
- Provide administrative support to the office
- To deal effectively with visitors, telephone calls and issuing of parking permits
- Work closely with current suppliers to ensure service levels are consistently met
- Dealing with invoices, payments and cash handling
- Assist with inputting financial information onto the accounting system, setting up direct debits and supporting the Financial function of the business
- Maintain Excel spreadsheets
- Maintain holiday & sickness records
- Deal as appropriate with enquiries and complaints
- Assist the General Manager to develop and control the annual maintenance budgets and all the requisite activities across the supply chain
- Previous experience in an Administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Not afraid to get involved with all aspects of the company!
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy are ESSENTIAL
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- The ability to be proactive and use initiative
- A logical thinker with great attention to detail
- Professionalism, confidentiality and loyalty
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.