| SENIOR RECEPTIONIST |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £20,500 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9:00AM - 6:00PM OR 8:30AM - 5:30PM (FLEXIBLE) |
Our client is seeking to appoint a professional, well-presented and efficient individual to ensure a smooth running of their busy reception area! You will take ownership of an excellent client-focused reception service, demonstrating an efficient telephone manner and exhibit honest and open communication within the team. You will be a mature and capable individual who will complement their already capable team.
- Answer and transfer incoming telephone calls and enquiries
- Greeting and directing visitors and clients around the building for meetings
- Ensure the smooth setting up of all conference rooms for the day
- Arranging refreshments including the booking of conference lunches
- Receiving deliveries and distributing them
- Arranging couriers for outgoing post/ parcels
- Sending, printing and forwarding of emails to colleagues
- Maintain a welcoming, clean and tidy reception area
- Assembling administration folders for seminars
- Data entry of instructions and briefs as required
- Previous experience in a Reception role is essential
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Focus on maintaining excellent levels of customer service and care
- IT Literacy is essential
- Warm, personable character
- Ability to prioritise your workload and use your own initiative, as well as assist others with prioritising their workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.