Organise your next job organising theirs...
| OFFICE SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a proactive individual who not only takes pride in the general appearance and upkeep of the office and its supplies, but also possesses the skills or both organise and liaise with clients and staff alike. You will enjoy a multi faceted position, in which you will represent the business and play a pivotal role in the continuing success and coordination of the office!
- Maintaining the professional appearance of the office at all times and arranging for all necessary repairs
- Liaising with the landlord and other suppliers to ensure the office is safe and functional
- Maintaining staff facilities such as the kitchens, meeting rooms and reception areas
- Monitoring and purchasing of consumables (tea, coffee etc.)
- Meeting room management and booking admin
- Sorting and distribution of incoming post/processing outgoing mail
- Maintaining adequate stationery supplies
- Managing all travel and accommodation requests
- Ensuring filing systems are maintained and current
- Assisting with office security - ensuring integrity and confidentiality of data
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively with great interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach to daily activities with a strong administrative background
- Ability to work under own initiative and be able to prioritise conflicting work demands effectively
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.