Salary: Minimum Wage (Age Dependent)
Hours: 40 Hours - Monday - Friday 9.00am - 17.30pm
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Managing daily desktop issues, such as printers, MS Office, CRM and emails
- Providing excellent first line IT support, both hardware and software, to our ever growing team
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, sharing information and systems knowledge
- Progress customer and colleague requests for assistance
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Have an interest in all aspects of IT, both hardware and software and be looking to develop your skills in a varied role
- Be a methodical problem solver and able to prioritise differing customer requests
- Be an effective team worker collaborating with colleagues and equally comfortable working on own projects
- Be confident and proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
- Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.