A stand-out HR generalist, with a genuine passion for people...
Our client is seeking to appoint a highly competent and approachable HR professional who will provide varied HR support whilst maintaining quality HR services.
Nottingham City Centre
£30,000 per annum
- Be a discrete and trustworthy point of contact, providing active and highly responsive HR support
- Collaborate directors to ensure their client's version is implemented within the company to ensure their team are aligned with the goals of the business
- Work with external HR consultant partners to ensure legal compliance of practices & policies, ensuring an ethical delivery of HR functions
- Provide support to hiring managers and maintain a positive working relationship with external recruitment partners
- Monitor the effective use of personnel within the company and individual departments
- Respond efficiently to deficiencies or training requirements
- Assist with planning events, foster team building opportunities and seasonal activities within the company
- Encourage and promote a happy and healthy office culture
- Manage outsourced service providers relating to HR
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- CIPD level 5 qualification would be advantageous
- Relevant experience of at least 3 years in an equivalent role
- A stand-out HR generalist, with a genuine passion for people
- Flexible and team orientated
- Discrete, supportive and empathetic
- Positive and approachable attitude
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.