| GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY - FINANCIAL ANALYST |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE, EASILY ACCESSIBLE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORT |
| SALARY: £18,000 PER ANNUM |
| HOURS: MONDAY - THURSDAY 8:30AM - 5:00PM, FRIDAY 8:30AM - 15:45PM |
| BENEFITS: HOLIDAYS 25 DAYS ANNUALLY |
A fantastic opportunity to join a worldwide pioneering technology leader and kick start your working life. With a wealth of potential opportunities and progression, the skills and industry knowledge you will learn with structured on-the-job training will prove invaluable to your personal development and future career.
- Assisting with Financial accounting for BV Ledgers
- Maintenance of general ledger, reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, various other reconciliations and account analysis, full month end close
- Management accounts preparation and associated analytical review
- Inventory reporting
- Reconcile to intercompany statements and provide agreement of balances
- Budget preparation
- Dashboard reporting
- Maintain and distribute authorization schedules
- Maintain and distribute record retention policy
- Additional ad hoc reporting as may be required
- Work within the guidelines/procedures, adhere to SOX requirements
- Minimum accounting level 3 and 4 AAT, or Graduate
- Ability to work and interact effectively within a team
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility for initiating and completing tasks
- Time management and the ability to complete work to schedule
- Knowledge of office software (Word and Excel)
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.