Our client, a training provider, are seeking to appoint a pivotal Administrator to join their friendly team. You will possess strong Administration skills with the ability to spin numerous plates. You will have experience within an Office based environment and be confident in the use of Microsoft Packages!
Location: Castle Marina, Nottingham
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000 per annum, dependant on experience
- Data entry register and ensure maintenance of student records
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
- Extracting and assimilating information from computer
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Mailbox management
- Any other duties within the scope of the role
- High level of customer service
- Ability to engage and build rapport with clients/learners
- Strong Administration skills are essential
- Ability to communicate effectively
- High level of personal integrity and respect for others
- Flexible with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to use own initiative and work as a part of multi-skilled team
- Excellent IT use of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Safeguarding qualification is desirable
- IAG experience is desirable
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.