| PERSONAL ASSISTANT |
| TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY|
| LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM |
|£21,500 PER ANNUM |
| MONDAY - FRIDAY, FULL-TIME HOURS |
Our client is seeking to appoint a highly intuitive, competent and quick-thinking PA to support the Senior Leadership Team. You will excel under pressure, possessing the ability to spin numerous plates and remain one step ahead at all times! You will be a clear communicator, perceptive and proactive to ensure that workload is consistently prioritised according to the business needs!
- Promptly responding to and actioning incoming emails and calls
- Constructing letters and reports
- Ongoing diary management and monitoring
- Take ownership of all administrative tasks and maintain accurate filing etc..
- Providing support for ensuring effective document management
- Coordinating and supporting the production of presentations and reports
- Providing support for the co-ordination and timely payment of appropriate financial transactions
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors, guests and stakeholders
- Experience in a Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant role is ESSENTIAL
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to communicate in a quick and clear manner
- Bright and quick-thinking
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task effectively is essential
- Must be highly competent with Microsoft packages (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.