IF YOU'VE GOT THE PERSONALITY, WE'VE GOT THE JOB
| CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR |
| SHIFT WORK: MON - FRIDAY | | SATURDAY & SUNDAY - ON AN ADHOC BASIS |
| WORKING HOURS 8:00AM - 4:00PM OR 12:00AM - 8:00PM |
| PART-TIME - 20HRS|
| TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT |
| IMMEDIATE START |
| £8.50 PER HOUR |
| NOTTINGHAM |
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic Contract Administrator who has a good background within administration.
- An individual who has the ability to respond positively to change and be effective in demanding situations.
- You will need to have highly developed organisational and administration skills.
- Someone who is an excellent communicator and has a fastidious attention to detail with customer service skills as standard.
- The role will be to provide administrative service to the Contract Supervisor.
- Providing administrative support to the designated contracts.
- Managing contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, or employees.
- Ensuring that all delivery journeys and processes are monitored and carried out thoroughly.
- Being the main point of contact for of contact drivers, in regards to all queries, cancellations.
- Dealing with time sheets and ensuring that all invoices are raised where appropriate.
- Must have experience working in a busy administration environment.
- Must have experience working in a customer service environment.
- Competent with Microsoft office
- Full driving licence
- Customer Service experience within an Healthcare background
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.