Our client are seeking to appoint an experienced Marketing Manager to take autonomous responsibility for directing and governing the marketing strategies across their three very individual properties that each offers a wholly unique experience.
Do you consider yourself to be creative with endless ideas? Do you possess a confidence alongside the ability to strive independently with certainty surrounding your suggestions? Are you commercially aware and astute?
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Hours: Mon - Fri, 37.5 hours per week
- Responsible for the planning, implementation, marketing and monitoring of events throughout the year within all three establishments
- Maximise and utilise establishment facilities ensuring there is no clashing of events
- Liaising with relevant managers of all three establishments in regards to idea sharing, event planning and event management and analysis
- Management of both digital and email campaigns
- Management of printing and costings, negotiating with publishers, ensuring the business benefits are of utmost importance
- Creation of future marketing strategies and budgets, providing explanations and justifications regarding ideas
- Look at the current and potential marketing channels, utilising opportunities within all establishments
- Linking everything together within all departments, having a real ariel and holistic view
- Advertisement managing, reviewing and monitoring
- Liaising with designers in regards to publications, ensuring all advertising remains in-sync with the look and feel of the establishment
- Manage KPIs, analysing post-event ROI with the scope for continuous improvement
- Working closely with graphic designers to ensure brand continuity, however ensuring the individual offerings per each hotel remain differentiated
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Be able to continuously produce new, exciting and effective ideas
- Strong, proactive nature with no requirement for guidance- you must be self-sufficient
- Experience creating, developing and managing engaging marketing campaigns is essential as is the familiarity with monitoring and reviewing campaign performance, suggesting improvements from the results
- You must demonstrate creativity, confidence and professionalism
- Outstanding communicator
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.