Our client is seeking to appoint a Marketing Administrator to support the Adviser Team in prospecting and networking with new high-grade contacts! You will use their marketing systems to approach appropriate prospects on behalf of the Adviser Team.
Accuracy and attention to detail are required in this role, together with excellent content writing and communication skills. You will need to be able to work independently and within a team and be prepared to work with the Advisers to ensure that all regulations are adhered to when making approaches towards the prospect network.
Familiarity with Linked In and other Social Media platforms is essential.
£18,000 - £24,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
6 Month contract initially, with a vew to going permanent
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and market to new opportunities in their locality with the aim of opening up leads to possible clients and future introducers
- Support the advisers with their own prospecting activities
- Ensure that any prospecting is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
- Monitor leads (generated by this role) passed onto advisers to ensure timely follow up
- Working closely with the in-house Marketing Manager and Marketing Co-ordinator
- Work within and stay up to date with template changes and advice notes
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs
Person specification: Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong written communication skills
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation
- Able to transpose information accurately
- Confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Digital Marketing experience within Financial Services is desirable