Our Client is seeking to appoint a French Speaking HR Generalist who is a proactive, intuitive and robust individual to become an integral part of the HR team. You will have strength of character and tenacity, and strike the fine balance between backbone and sensitivity!
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
- Provide front line customer service support for HR questions to managers and employees
- Process all workforce transactions, including, but not limited to, hiring, leaves of absence, terminations, and organisational, position, and job code changes within the HR systems
- Provide Benefits Administration, Leave Administration, and Benefits billing support
- Troubleshoot workforce management transactions that arise in the Manager Self-Service and Employee Self-Service applications
- Serve as a resource for policy and process related workforce management transactional questions from HR Business Partners Managers and other HR team members
- Participate in the evaluation of existing processes and recommendation of new approaches to drive continual improvements in the efficiency of the department and services performed
- Produce and distribute HR reports and analytics
- Manage Employee data for reporting and compliance purposes
- Knowledge of concepts, policies, and procedures related to HR workforce and benefits
- Must be fluent in French!
- Knowledge of Employment Law
- Advanced ability to use computers, and computer software packages for research, analysis, and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, business, or a related field; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of directly related experience
- HR, Compensation and/or benefit certifications preferred
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.