Due to continued growth, our client is seeking to appoint a dynamic and driven HR & Recruitment Administrator with proven experience, to support the increased administration and recruitment requirements of their HR and recruitment platforms and to lend support in ensuring the continuing people success of the company!
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain employee HR files up to date, both hard copy and electronically, ensuring all documents are filed correctly and undertaking audits as necessary.
- Support recruitment processes, including preparing job descriptions, ads, organising interviews, advertising roles and leading and participating in interviews as appropriate.
- Support the new joiner/onboarding process including hosting the HR induction, meet and greet and validation of statutory new joiner documents, eg evidence of right to work in the UK etc.
- Undertaking new joiner welcome and induction processes, including pre joining communications and periodic check in with new joiners and line managers to ensure that all is running smoothly.
- Prepare HR documents, e.g. employment contracts, offer letters, variation of terms etc.
- Co-ordinate and book employee training, keeping records of training attended and required.
- Support Company audit requirements from a HR and people perspective as necessary.
- Manage probationary review process.
- Manage HR queries, email and telephone, as appropriate.
- Support and co-ordinate monthly payroll arrangements in terms of employee reporting and updating employees changes both manually and onto the HR database.
- Together with the Chief People Office, maintain the Staff Handbook.
- Ideally, CIPD Level 5 qualified or QBE
- Strong HR and people skills, with a real desire and passion for HR and career progression.
- Strong IT skills, Microsoft Excel and Word and competent in the use of IT systems including HR databases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- First class interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusted relationships with senior and junior stakeholders alike.
- Confident and professional telephone manner and attitude to providing great people support services, both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative with a positive 'can do’ mentality.
- Resilient and able to work calmly during times of pressure and meet deadlines and targets effectively.
Hours of work:
37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday
- Standard 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Additional ½ day birthday holiday
- Ability to 'earn’ an additional 4 days per annum if you win quarterly awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Death in service (2 x salary).
- Employee Cash Plan (including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, contribution to everyday healthcare and complementary therapies, 24 x7 access to Virtual GP, stress management, counselling, access to 1000s of retailer discounts)
- Regular away days and social events.