£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an experienced and capable Finance Manager to join their team and shape the finance services for the future!
- Achieve the key finance deliverables within deadlines for all aspects of finance management
- Take lead responsibility for developing and improving reporting functionality
- Assist the preparation of the statutory accounts process
- Take the lead on ensuring the correct coding of invoices and the accuracy of VAT records
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of general ledgers
- Preparation and monitoring of business KPIs
- Collaborate with other manager to provide innovative solutions to problems
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Qualified or finalist - ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA/ICAEW
- Advanced Excel skills and IT literacy
- Proven strong problem-solving skills
- Experience of adherence to strict financial deadlines
- Previous responsibility for preparing statutory and management accounts
- Ability to manage own work load, prioritise and multi-task
- A high level of analytical and literacy skills
- A desire to work towards future achievements
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.