Do you have lashings of drive and ambition? Our client is seeking to appoint a strong individual to provide clerical and accounting support to the finance department. You will be an excellent communicator who will initially work independently but as the role progresses there is the opportunity to acquire more responsibility. The successful candidate will possess the ability to keep numerous plates spinning in this exciting and dynamic role!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £20,000 per annum (Pro Rata equivalent £10,000 per annum)
Hours: Mon - Fri 10.00am - 2.00pm - although 4 days a week would also be considered
- Primary contact for the business, answering all enquiries via phone and email
- Customer service, dealing with product queries, preparing quotations and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Order processing via Sage Accounts, responsible for issuing accurate & timely invoices, chasing debtors, producing reports
- Book-keeping, credit control, general admin duties for the whole company
- National and international courier logistics
- Small amount of PA work for the MD
- Sales and exhibition work
- Liaising with production to ensure deadlines are met, and orders are fulfilled.
- All relevant duties to keep the office running smoothly and efficiently
- Analysis of designer timesheets to ensure accurate billing of design fees to clients
- Knowledge of Sage Accounts
- Good understanding of Excel & Microsoft
- Organisation & time management, ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable and able to work well within a small, close-knit team
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.