Due to recent expansion, our client, based in the City Centre of Nottingham, are seeking to appoint to a brand new role a proactive individual as a Customer Service Team Leader in their Export department.
You will motivate team members and assess performance, provide help to management, including recruitment and training, and keep management updated on team performance.
Nottingham City Centre
Salary- £23,000- £24,000 per annum
- Oversee and monitor day to day operation of the Export team, including workflow and schedules, answering team queries, helping with problems and overseeing quality of work and process compliance
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to meet expectations
- Dealing with challenging situations and handle them in a professional and effective manner
- Identify and deliver system and workflow improvements to enhance the team’s efficiency
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Assists management with recruitment and new team member job induction planning and execution
- Communicates and drives sales goals and budgets to team members
- Conducts team meetings on a regular (at least monthly) basis to continue to develop the team and the business
- Monitor team productivity and deal with any performance or absence issues
- Communicate and build relationships with Line Manager and extended management team
- Able to make good business decisions to assist the team when they need authorisation
- Actively support and develop staff through coaching, monitoring and review
- Create and develop analysis of department key KPI’s to monitor performance against goals
Skills and Experience:
- Good PC Skills, particularly Excel
- Relevant and demonstrable experience, at a team leader level or equivalent, within a customer service environment
- Experience of managing individuals and teams to maintain and exceed agreed performance goals
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, with a capability to be objective and promote a 'can do’ attitude
- Ability to use own initiative and be confident in decision making
- Educated to at least GCSE Level with good numeracy and literacy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.