Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Executive Assistant to provide a highly professional and wide-ranging executive support and administration service to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Executive Team.
You will work directly with the CEO to own and partner on critical and time sensitive projects. You will provide both strategic and hands on operational support to the CEO and wider business, in order to maximising the efficiency and operations of the organisation.
£38,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
- Work daily with the CEO to understand the current priorities, objectives and strategies of the business in order to build and lead the daily operations of the CEO office.
- To be responsible for some Company Secretarial work for the company.
- Ensure all reporting and updates are made to Company’s House in a timely manner.
- The management and effective running of company Board meetings. Including managing all diary appointments 12 months in advance, all meeting logistics, and the preparation and timely distribution of Board Packs to stakeholders.
- Taking accurate and detailed minutes of Board meetings, and recording and monitoring the actions agreed. 6. Maintain all Board and Committee ToR documents.
- Monitor the Board and Committee action logs and the objectives of the Company, and the Executive team. Proactively following up with the wider team to ensure goals are being met and if not, determining why this is the case, whilst suggesting recommendations for improvement and keeping the CEO informed.
- Manage the policy index to ensure all policies are consistently up to date and reviewed by the appropriate committees in accordance with the annual timetable.
- Liaise with the Head of People & Culture and the CEO to evaluate, timetable and organise Board/Executive Training, and to log completed training on an ongoing basis.
- Diving into the MI and KPIs of different areas of the business, product lines, and taking a fresh look to make strategic decisions. Providing analysis, recommendations and options to the Executive Team for consideration.
- At least 5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, or equivalent senior supporting role (preferably in a professional financial services environment)
- Specific Company Secretary or Chief of Staff experience would be desirable
- Paralegal with some company law background would be desirable.
- Evidence of Project Management experience.