Our client is seeking to appoint a positive, proactive Property Manager to join their close-knit team as they expand so they can continue to maintain the high service level that they offer their clients and tenants in line with their new business growth.
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £17,000 basic OTE of £19,000/20,000
- To look after a portfolio of 65 to 100 properties
- Organise and carry out quarterly inspections
- Liaise successfully with clients, tenants and suppliers to resolve maintenance issues
- Act on reports to conclude whether it’s a tenant or landlord charge
- Plan, prepare and implement successful tenancy changeovers
- Be creative in ways to constantly improve the service provided to our clients and tenants
- Report to Branch Manager figures in relation to the department
- Positive and proactive attitude in resolving problems
- Reliable in delivering a high level of service
- ICT competent on both database software and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a property manager or within maintenance
- Strong and confident decision maker
- Natural leadership
- Organised and thorough administration skills
- Full clean driving license
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.