| STUDENT PROPERTY MANAGER|
| £22,000 PER ANNUM |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| MONDAY-FRIDAY, 9AM - 5:30PM INCLUDING THE OCCASIONAL SATURDAY AT PEAK TIMES|
| 20 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE + STATS |
Our client is seeking to appoint a sales-orientated, proactive and motivated individual with experience in Student Property Management to form the pivotal point between landlords, tenants and contractors! You will have fantastic social skills, with at least 18 months experience in HMO Property Management, and a determination to run a successful portfolio of properties!
This is an exciting opportunity to become the newest colleague in a forward-thinking, proactive letting agent who will nurture your career!
- Take responsibility for overseeing property management and maintaining excellent service to existing tenants and landlords, providing a high-standard of customer service
- Ensuring the portfolio of 1100 bedrooms is well managed and compliant from a health and safety perspective, licensing and ANUK Regulations
- Recieving and dealing with maintenance requests in a timely manner, liaising with contractors and tenants
- Take ownership of problems and lead the resolution, simultaenously following procedure and and process
- Processing visits, checkins, checkouts and inventory reports
- Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of HMO Property Management Legislation
- Agreeing quotations with landlords for maintenance works, sourcing new contractors where necessary
- Proactively building and maintaining working relationships with landlords and tenants in order to ensure a smooth running of the portfolio and positive feedback for the company
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL - at least 18 months experience
- Experience in HMO Property Management and knowledge of the legislation surrounding this
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Great attention to detail
- Punctual, reliable and team-orientated
- Foward thinking and proactive
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.