Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced individual to join their property management team! You will be driven for success and able to work well to deadlines! You will have experience within the property sector and be able to liaise with a variety of landlord and tenants in providing an effective, tailored service!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
- Enquiry handling for both tenants and landlords
- Obtaining quotes from contractors, issuing work orders and monitoring/following up on repairs and maintenance works
- Liaising with contractors, landlords and tenants to ensure a prompt response to repairs/maintenance on numerous managed properties
- Manage any maintenance related issues
- Processing invoices from contractors to be deducted out of rents or arranging direct payments
- Ensuring Gas Safety Certificates are up to date and all compliance is met
- Organising and ordering EPC’s
- Confirming and processing tenancy renewals
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL!
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Fantastic communication skills
- Organised, thorough approach, keen to resolve issues
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.