Our client is seeking to appoint a Customer Service Assistant to deliver a helpful and consistent service to customers through various channels; face to face, telephone, mail, email and social media.
This role promises variation, it will undoubtedly push limits in order both support and develop professional and personal growth! You will hone in daily on your customer service skills, thinking on your feet in a highly reactive environment!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £18,000 per annum, dependant on experience
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Mon - Fri - Shifts between 6am -10pm & Sat - Sun - 9am - 5pm (On a rotation)
- Provide passenger information relating to all aspects of the services
- Provide and update real time information (especially during service disruptions) through website, social media, phone, email and text alert, in coordination with other departments
- Process online sales and penalty fare payments
- Answer passenger complaints and enquiries effectively and to a high standard, also dealing with lost item enquiries
- Report on customer service activities and key performance indicators
- Contribute to marketing and promotion activities
- Maintain and update the customer database
- General administration work and support to the Customer Services Manager
- Liaise with other departments, including Operations and Revenue Protection, to ensure a full integration and coordination of activities
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar Customer Service role is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and use of the internet and social media websites
- A good team player
- Able to effective multi-task
- Well organised and able to manage multiple tasks effectively
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.