|*GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY* |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
|£18,380 PER ANNUM + £5040 BONUS - RISES TO£20,150 AFTER 6 MONTHS! |
| 8.00AM- 8.00PMON A ROTA BASIS |
Are you immediately available and have experience within customer service? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a large company who is focused on your growth and progression?
If you have the passion, we have the position!
- 33 days annual leave, with an annual option to buy up to 5 additional days
- Cycle to Work scheme - up to£1,000 worth of bike and accessories with an option to purchase the bike at a lower cost
- Salary Finance - a dedicated online portal offering lending and saving facilities, financial well-being and support services
- Travel loans - interest free loan for your travel to work
- Regular incentives with amazing prizes to be won
- FreeWi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Generously discounted Sky TV and broadband packages
- Pension scheme & free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training with clearly defined career progression opportunities
- Complimentary Domestic & General protection plan and discount further products
- Great employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurants
- First point of contact to existing customers when they are calling to cancel their policy or are wishing to discuss available options
- Inbound call handling, assisting customers to issues
- Use your initiative to understand the specific reason for the customer calling
- Providing features and benefits of what they provide with the aim to of the customer being retained
- General enquiry handling with a strong customer focus
- Delivering a professional sales and service experience
- Work in partnership with our clients and other brands in making customers aware of additional products
- Offering appropriate products whilst meeting compliance and quality standards
- Previous experience in a customer service role is ESSENTIAL
- Communication skills - effective oral and written communication skills
- Tenacious, driven personality with a strong will and want to learn and progress
- Ability to solve or spot problems and escalate the issues if you are unable to solve it
- Ability to be self-sufficient, using the available tools to help build knowledge
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.