Our client is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, proactive individual to advise and support clients in all matters related to service charge and ground rent collection. This role involves multi-tasking and taking full ownership of managing a caseload!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £19,000 per annum
Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM, MONDAY - FRIDAY
Benefits: Pension Contribution, Free Parking, Private Healthcare, Iphone, Laptop
- Managing a varied caseload linked to collecting outstanding arrears for clients
- Management of the tasks within case management system
- General court procedural work
- Corresponding with clients and providing the necessary advice and services, based on the firm’s specialism and advising on likely costs and taking a client’s instructions
- Negotiating with third parties, clients and other professionals to secure settlements
- Working in a team, sometimes referring cases to the head of department
- Updating and maintaining the firm’s case management system
- To conduct various and relevant compliance checks on individuals and companies
- Previous experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to manage a heavy workload and work to tight deadlines
- Can work calmly under pressure
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Personable, friendly and hard-working
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.