| BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £22,000 - £24,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking an office support assistant who will ensure the smooth running of the Business Development team. You will be supporting key personnel in the application of initiatives and strategies across the firm and provide comprehensive support for the Business Development function of the business.
- Supporting the Business Development team in the application of initiatives and strategies
- First point of contact for any incoming enquiries to the Business Development team
- Oversight of BD Action log - ensuring the log is populated by wider team and actions are chased and cleared
- Oversight of Master Contact log, maintaining and updating Client/prospective client/supplier details
- Oversight for the Company website and company newsletter
- Support with the new business pipeline to identify relevant contacts at identified firms
- Social media monitoring - awareness of industry networking opportunities etc. for wider team to attend and participation with regular articles published on Linked in and Twitter
- Overseeing the RFP central and content used to populate responses
- Standardisation and creation of marketing and company literature following rebrand (separate to KIID/ SID population)
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date and available through the website and used at internal/ external meetings following revised brand guidelines
- Ensuring information is captured ahead of any new business meetings a synopsis of the company / key contacts and potential servicing requirements
- Coordination of relationship management meetings - internal confirmation of agenda items and ongoing enquiries, coordination of diary appointments and travel / room booking requirements
- Assisting with research projects where required including competitor analysis
- Distribution and collation of annual client satisfaction surveys
- Assisting with the production of pitch documents for client presentations
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Basic understanding of business development, marketing practices and processes
- Proven IT skills - must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.