£28,200 per annum, Nottingham City Centre
Our client is seeking and experience HR Manager to support the wellbeing of staff and be accountable for all aspects of the management, development and performance of HR.
- Provide advice, guidance and support to Senior Management, Line Managers and Staff on all HR policies and procedures
- Advise on operational and strategic staffing issues
- Manage change processes
- Absence monitoring
- Oversee all HR administration for the organisation
- Line management of the HR Administrator
- Recruitment, selection and retention
- Provide and analyse regular workforce data
- Ensure secure storage of personnel information in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Carry out and oversee monthly timesheet audits with the support of the HR Administrator.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with relevant Unions
- Building a strong relationship with Managers and employees.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- CIPD qualified with experience as a HR Manager
- Experience line managing staff and providing advice on HR issues
- Demonstrable track record of successful HR policy development and implementation
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships
- Positive, approachable and professional
- Flexible and solutions focused
- Ability to prioritise and manage complex workload and work to conflicting deadlines
- Willingness to challenge constructively and influence others
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.