Our client is seeking to appoint a proactive, efficient and highly-accurate individual to provide Administrative and Logistical support to their thriving office! You will be the first point of contact for clients, as well as take responsibility for the logistics administration. This is a varied role and will certainly keep you busy!
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum
Location: Nottingham City Centre
- First point of contact - answering the telephone and responding to emails promptly
- Organising marketing material to be sent to sales reps
- Organise flights/hotels as needed and for quarterly sales meetings
- Expenses - ensuring all receipts have been received and analysis
- Organise on boarding material and IT equipment for new employees
- Book meeting rooms as needed
- Sales ordering - communicate with customers, wholesalers and sales reps.
- Sales invoicing
- Daily sales report to be sent out to the team
- Stock report to be sent out twice weekly to senior members of the team
- Stock reconciliation and report monthly
- HQ purchase invoices - check and process on SAP
- Previous experience in administration ESSENTIAL
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft excel knowledge, is essential
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative and support a busy team as needed
- Must be able to communicate well with people at all levels
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.