| EDUCATION ADMINISTRATOR |
| TERM TIME ONLY |
| FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS |
| TEMPORARY CONTRACT |
| ENHANCED DBS ON THE UPDATE SERVICE IS ESSENTIAL |
| IMMEDIATE START |
| PAY RATE: £9.00 - £9.50 |
| WORKING HOURS: MONDAY - FRIDAY - FULL-TIME|
| LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM |
What we are looking for:
- An experienced, enthusiastic Administrator who has a good background in administration.
- Strong ability to respond positively to change and be effective in demanding situations.
- An individual who has highly developed organisational and administration skills.
- Someone who is an excellent communicator and has a fastidious attention to detail with customer service skills as standard.
- The role will be to provide administrative support to the Senior Administrator
- You will be involved in quality assurance, student referrals, monitoring student absences, plus working with external organisations, amongst other duties
- Writing official documents/letters
- Liaising with parents and children
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Safe guarding
- Full driving licence.
- SIMS experience (desirable)
- DBS certified.
Please only apply for this position if you can provide evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.