Nottingham City Centre - Minimum of 2 days in the office per week
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Starting salary £19,000 per annum
Our client is looking for an Operations Administrator to join their busy Operations department reporting directly to Operations Management.
As an Operations Administrator, you will be expected to work well in a team environment to attain high levels of productivity.
- Supporting the wider team to follow policy conditions, business rules and procedures effectively
- Provide support, guidance and training where necessary to the rest of the operation
- Understanding client requirements and ensuring work is completed to a high standard
- Following case resolution processes which may include client contact both written and oral
- Undertaking peer reviews and Quality Assurance
- Keeping up to date with all technical and legislative changes, producing and updating documentation where instructed and sharing with wider team
- Assisting with the organisation and distribution of workload to meet KPIs for projects and other events; Taking responsibility for using and promoting best practice
- Provide training, advice and expertise to other areas of the business
- Providing a key point of control and collaboration
- Experience working as an administrator
- Confidence when talking to internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised and able to objectively prioritise own work
- Advanced Excel skills, including
- Data analysis skills/experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, or similar CRM system
- Must be a quick learner and able to adapt to change easily
- Strong attention to detail
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A proactive attitude and can-do approach to work requirements
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to achieve unified goals
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.