Our client is seeking an experienced Secretary to provide efficient and professional administrative support to the Office Manager and an Associate Director.
£18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Nottingham City Centre
Mon - Fri: 9am - 5pm (35 hours)
- Audio typing
- Making appointments, diary management - entering court dates into fee earners’ and central diary
- Answering the telephone, responding to queries and directing calls
- Liaising with courts and other legal professionals
- Photocopying, scanning and filing (manual and electronic)
- Prepare and create legal correspondence and documents, reports and presentations
- Arrange meetings, preparing meeting documents and minute taking
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience as a secretary is essential, ideally legal
- Respects confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a heavy workload
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- IT literate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.