Our client is seeking to appoint a friendly, professional individual to join their small team to ensure first class service delivery for their front of house and to provide administrative support to the office overall.
You will be highly personable, with a detail-orientated approach.
- £22,230 per annum
- Full time, office based, Mon-Fri, 8am - 6pm, 1 hour lunch
- Nottingham City Centre
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional, client-focused, efficient and friendly manner
- Answering all calls in a confident, courteous and polite manner
- Taking accurate messages and forwarding to the recipient
- Responding to emails and forwarding to colleagues
- The setting up of all conference rooms for the day including refreshments and the booking of conference lunches
- Receiving deliveries and notifying recipients as appropriate.
- Making arrangements with couriers for collections
- Ensuring that the reception, and all common areas and facilities are kept tidy
- Experience in a similar role is ESSENTIAL
- Confident communicator, with a love of dealing with people from all walks of life!
- Good administration skills
- Well presented, organised and adaptable