Our Client are seeking to appoint a professional, organised, meticulous individual to join their National Client Services team. The position is based in Nottingham, however there may be occasions when you will be required to attend the other offices to provide cover for absence/assist with events.
Location: Nottingham, City Centre
Salary: £16,000 - £17,500 per annum
Duties & Responsibilities
- To operate the company’s switchboard answering the phone to company standard, transferring the call and taking any relevant messages
- To greet all clients on arrival and assist them in a courteous & helpful manner
- Manage the outlook diary and book meetings
- Assist with all travel/hotel booking for internal clients
- Order all lunches, breakfasts & dinner when required and liaise with all external caterers
- To assist the marketing team with in house events
- To complete all daily and monthly checklists and audits
- Ordering all stock and completing monthly stocktake in addition to coding and reconciling all invoices
- Update the telephone list, prepare induction packs and order flowers as required
- Set up conference calls when required
- Admin duties including scanning, photocopying, filing, mail distribution and printing
- Undertake First Aid & Fire Marshall duties
- To work alongside other teams and provide support when needed at the respected office(s)
- Monitor and maintain all internal meeting rooms to a high standard
- Set up conference calls as required
- Complete quarterly Health and Safety audits
- Assist with basic secretarial duties as and when required
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a Reception/Hospitality role is essential
- Previous experience of using a switchboard (Mitel would be desirable)
- Good communication skills and confidence in dealing with people at all levels
- A team player with exceptional customer service skills
- High standard of professional appearance
- Ability to utilise tact, discretion and diplomacy and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Flexibility with regard to shift patterns
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Eagerness, efficiency and willingness to learn and go the extra mile when required
- Able to use own initiative
- Excellent time keeping
The following experience would be desirable but is not essential:
- Previous experience working within the professional services industry
- Previous administrative experience
- A food and hygiene or a reception and hospitality qualification.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.