£18,500 - £22,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a Legal Secretary to provide efficient administrative support to 3 fee earners in the Family Law department of a busy solicitors.
- Audio typing
- Diary management
- Answering the telephone, responding to queries and directing calls
- Liaising with courts and other legal professionals
- Photocopying, scanning and filing (manual and electronic)
- Prepare and create legal correspondence and documents, reports and presentations
- Arrange meetings, preparing meeting documents and minute taking
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience within a secretarial role is desirable
- Knowledge and understanding of Family Law
- Respects confidentiality
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a heavy workload
- Professional and well presented
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- IT literate
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.