| SECRETARY/ADMINISTRATOR |
| NOTTINGHAM CITY CENTRE |
| £10,530 PER ANNUM |
| PART TIME 22.5 HOURS A WEEK, FINISH TIME 5.30PM - NOT FLEXIBLE |
Our client is seeking is experienced Secretary will who will be working collaboratively with a wider team of PA's, secretaries and admin staff to provide a high standard of support to a professional services team. You will work effectively to support the team by receiving telephone calls from clients, contacts, external and internal staff. You will have a good knowledge of administration skills and be able to support the reception with cover during busy times.
- Receive telephone calls from clients, contacts and external & internal staff. Transferring calls and relaying messages to the team where necessary
- Typing of letters, reports, agendas, proposals, PowerPoint presentations and other general correspondence
- Diary management - arranging meetings, booking meetings rooms, conference call lines, arranging travel, accommodation, lunches, and car parking places
- General administration duties including photocopying, scanning, binding, all aspects of filing, processing incoming and outgoing post, opening and distributing mail
- Supporting reception with cover during busy times and absence to cover all reception duties
- Researching and applying events to the centralised networking calendar, providing support at marketing events and various other administration duties on an occasional ad hoc basis
- Experience in a similar Secretarial/Administration role is ESSENTIAL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiasm and a self-managing attitude are essential
- Ability to prioritise workload
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.