£20,000 - £24,000 pro rata, Nottingham City Centre
9 month maternity cover contract - with good permanent prospects
Our client is seeking an extremely organised and proactive individual to provide efficient and effective administrative and PA support to a busy office.
- Organise and distribute post
- Maintain the appearance of the office and office supply levels
- Meet and greet visitors
- Minute taking of management meetings
- Posting invoices and receipts onto Sage
- Responsible for expenses, petty cash and credit cards
- Chase timesheet entries
- Manage networking meetings and the social calendar
- Support to 2 Directors including diary management
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous administration AND / OR PA experience
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
- IT literate with proficiency using all Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to manage a heavy workload, prioritise tasks and work well under pressure
- Professional, well-presented and articulate
- A positive and flexible approach to work with a can-do attitude
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.