Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced Administrator to join their team! As part of a small team, you will work on a variety of tasks related to the processing of contract additions, deletions and changes as part of the Business Take-On function.
The role requires a level of technical understanding and interest, as well as administrative skills related to the production of both customer facing documents, and updates to internal systems.
On the job training for all aspects of the role will be provided.
- £18,000 per annum
- Full time, Permanent
- Follow set processes for all Additions, Deletions, Renewals and changes
- Manage all aspects of the Contracts Database
- Deal with Entitlement queries from the Customer Support Team
- Work closely with the Customer Support Team and other relevant departments to inform them of new contracts
- Ensure that planned parts are sent to the correct FSL/Site-Stock location
- Liaising closely with account managers to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to prioritise & organise own work in a busy environment
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Ability to apply initiative to solve problems
- Good organisational/planning skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills & telephone manner