| ACCOUNT MANAGER - FIELD BASED |
| £25,000 - £30,000 PER ANNUM |
|IDEAL LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM, DERBY OR LEICESTER |
| CAR ALLOWANCE - £3000 |
Our client is seeking to appoint a tenacious, efficient and socially-adept individual to pro-actively develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing clients! You will be highly personable and undertake a consultative approach in order to optimise client relationships and increase awareness of all products and services!
This is a field based position and regular travel will be required as well as 1 to 2 overnight stays per month.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with employers and service providers
- Manage and develop the relationship between clients and the business to ensure the account achieves its full potential
- Recognise and identify when it is appropriate to bring in additional support
- Create professional and high quality proposals and presentations to clients to meet the business requirements
- Convert proposals into practical implementation
- Support project delivery where required
- Demonstrate awareness of the financial implication of decisions
- Develop, manage and implement effective administration processes relating to the role
- Develop commercial opportunities as appropriate, to build revenue from clients
- Ensure involvement by clients as required, to deliver the core projects
- Experience in a similar account management role is ESSENTIAL
- Resilient, open to change, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, colleagues and stakeholders
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business partnerships and working relationships across organisational boundaries
- High levels of self-confidence and awareness
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.