Our Client are seeking to appoint a thorough organised, process driven individual to manage the sourcing and execution of orders, to ensure that stock is correctly planned, received, accounted for, held, processed and delivered to their Customers. You will be customer focused with a real tenacity!
This is an ideal opportunity for a Fresh/ recent Graduate with drive and determination!
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Manage the relationship with Warehouse and other embellishment providers. Performance manage their provision against the agreed SLAs, with quality control, capacity planning, monthly reporting and target setting for improvements.
- Ensure that stock levels held within the warehouses and in the ERP system, reconcile, are accurate to ensure that accepted orders can be fulfilled.
- Management of the embellishment process to ensure completion within agreed lead times and to expedite priority orders where required.
- Work across functions to ensure that orders are tracked and their progress is reported on, to enable them to communicate effectively to our customers, suppliers and team members.
- Expediting 'Red Flag’ orders and communicating any delays which may jeopardize on-time delivery.
- Tracking and chasing incoming shipments leaving suppliers to ensure product transits moves into our warehouse or customers as planned, keeping Finance updated to ensure no delays on payments.
- Continually challenging current practices to improve the effectiveness of relationships and processes.
- Excellent organisational & communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Highly numerate with the ability to handle complex information and analysis.
- Ability to manage the service provision, through their top management, of our warehouse and embellishment facilities.
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
- Strong communicator with the ability to build and maintain successful customer, supplier and internal relationships.
- A team player with strong personal values, showing integrity, an open mind and attentive listening skills.
- Problem solver, motivated and flexible with the ability to work in a pressurised environment often to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a Supply Chain role is preferred but not essential.
- University Degree or equivalent.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.