£27,000 - £30,000 per annum, Nottingham City Centre
Our client is looking for a highly motivated and positive person, who is ambitious and keen to grow and develop with a business. You’ll need to be confident in day to day accounting tasks, as well as in more complex and strategic areas of finance. Working across teams and closely with management, you will be managing and liaising on all budgets, ensuring they are aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts on full prepayment/accrual basis
- Cashflow forecasting, and helping all teams manage their budgets
- Contract management
- Sales ledger and credit control
- VAT & PAYE returns and payment
- Day to day transactions (general bookkeeping including credit control)
- Eventually responsible for recruiting and managing junior financial and admin staff
- Purchase ledger, general creditor maintenance and payment runs
- Depreciation, fixed assets and other general journals
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Relevant qualifications and experience within a similar level position
- Ability to explain complex financial issues to non-finance members of the team
- Able to manage complex budgets with competing priorities
- Thorough and methodical - attention to detail is paramount
- Confident and highly organised, good time management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.