Our client are seeking to appoint an efficient and meticulous individual to maintain all accounting records and take responsibility for the basic accounting functions of the firm. You will be thorough, hands-on and proactive with excellent attention to detail and an interest in numbers!
This is an excellent opportunity to take your first step into the accounting world with the support of an excellent team!
- Processing of cheque payments, debit/credit card payments and BACS payments - ensuring receipts are accurately allocated
- Keep up to date with settlement payments, ensuring payments are sent out to the client and fees accounted for in
- Produce and process client to office transfer reports on a daily basis and reporting the fees received
- Maintenance of an efficient purchase ledger system and dealing with purchase ledger queries
- Daily accounting functions- petty cash, writing cheques and setting up payments
- Ensure all financial filing filed and is kept up to date
- Providing cover for the credit controller- raising invoices
- Previous experience in an accounts environment/ position is essential, however this is an entry-level position
- Excellent numerical ability
- Strong attention to detail/accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literacy
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.