Our client provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice. They are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Executive who is friendly, supportive and approachable to join their growing team!
Salary: £8.63 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours a week
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
- Engage with businesses to generate apprenticeship vacancies
- Manage recruitment process for vacancy fulfilment
- Build regional presence for IT Academies as a centre of excellence for IT & Digital Learning and Development
- Support field team to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities
- Source and attract apprenticeship candidates through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts, calls made and vacancies secured.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database
- Experience of recruitment / placement of candidates / CV Screening
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Must hold a full valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle
- Prepared to stay overnight at locations as required
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.