Our client is looking for 4 friendly, outgoing and approachable people to join their growing team. If you have recruitment experience or looking for a career change then this role is for you!
Location: Nottingham Business Park
Salary: £8.46 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
- Manage any ongoing case load of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training
- Arrange interviews
- Complete telephone interviews
- Follow up on interviews
- Match participants to suitable training and employment opportunities
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships
- Report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- Maintain and update the vacancy recording systems
- Collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to vacancy status
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Recruitment experience, either in house or agency
- Must hold a full valid driving licence
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.