Our client, a global market-leader who design, manufacture and provide a comprehensive portfolio of products are seeking to appoint a passionate individual to advocate their range of personalised care and innovative solutions!
They are now seeking a Customer Care Representative to offer additional support to the Inbound team! You will have a background in customer service and a track record of delivering on customer satisfaction. You will have the ability to manage your own workload, be naturally proactive and use your experience to continually identify ways to work more effectively.
- £22,000 per annum (OTE £24,500)
- NG2, HYBRID WORKING
- Permanent, full time
- Maintaining best in class levels of customer service, continually going above and beyond
- Contributing to the overall sales performance of the Customer Care Team
- Working collaboratively with other members of the customer care team and other teams cross functionally eg field teams.
- Play a crucial role in supporting with the onboarding, induction and training of new joins to the Customer Care team
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confidence and ability to work cross functionally with other teams in the business
- Highly organised and efficient
- Target driven, proactive and resilient, with a desire to drive success of the team & business
- Excellent understanding of IT systems/packages including CRM
- Positive and can-do attitude; solution-focused