Our client is looking for 4 friendly, outgoing and approachable people to join their growing team. If you have recruitment experience or looking for a career change then this role is for you!
Location: Nottingham Business Park
Salary: £8.72 Per Hour, £17,000 Per Annum
Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm Monday-Friday
Duration: Temporary leading to permanent
- Arrange interviews
- Complete telephone interviews
- Match participants to suitable training and employment opportunities
- Maintain and update the vacancy recording systems
- Collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to vacancy status
- Manage an ongoing caseload of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers
- To support and represent our client when required at outside functions and events as necessary
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft Office
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Recruitment experience, either in house or agency
- Must hold a full valid driving licence
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.