Up to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
Sherwood Business Park, Annesley
Our client is looking for a professional and meticulous person to assist the Finance Director with the production of management information for distribution to the Directors.
- Maintenance of manual cashbooks, posting to nominal ledger and reconciliation
- Reporting of cash balances on a weekly basis
- Assistance with the preparation of management accounts
- Fixed asset accounting
- Reconciliation of accounts and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assistance with payroll
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Finance - part qualified
- AAT qualified
- Ideally studying towards CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Excellent IT skills including Excel
- Highly focused on numeracy and accuracy
- Enjoys reconciliation, analysing and resolving issues
- A willingness to work outside of the scope of the role when necessary
- Able to supervise and manage team in the absence of the Finance Director
- Able to work under pressure and have a good attention to detail and accuracy
- Professional manner and standards
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.