£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a CIMA qualified Management Accountant to look after the company’s accounts and advise managers about the financial implications of business decisions to aid growth and profit. This role is a fixed term contract (6 months) but also has the potential to be extended or become permanent.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and finance reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Evolving and developing reports and financial statements
- Divisional Business Partnering as required
- Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Liaising with managerial staff, non-finance staff and other colleagues and building productive relationships with key partners
- Supervising individuals as required
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies
- Managing insurance claims and maximising insurance claims against third parties.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Supporting business strategies to generate shareholder value.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- CIMA qualified
- Previous experience within a commercial or construction background is desired
- Previous experience in a similar level role.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Sound business knowledge
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Innovative and productive
- Microsoft Office experience - advanced Excel skills including pivot tables
- Positive, personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.