£9.15 per hour or £17,842 per annum
Our client is seeking a personable individual to provide outstanding customer service to our clients, helping them with any queries they may have after they have placed their order.
- Dealing with incoming and outbound telephone enquiries from customers in a team environment in line with department KPI’s and individual IPM’s
- Liaising with Field Sales Advisors and Field Sales Managers to organise Service Calls to customer homes
- Liaising with various internal departments to investigate and resolve customer order issues through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Liaising and processing third party repair requests to customer homes
- Logging and maintaining customer issues through Customer Management Database
- Negotiating and organising compensation, credit refunds and discounts with the customer
- Responding to customer emails, faxes and letters in a timely manner
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or retail background is essential (minimum 12 months)
- Excellent telephone manner with a calm and professional demeanour and with experience of dealing with all types of customer issues/complaints
- Customer focused, keen to go the extra mile
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and a heavy workload
- Strong communication and listening skills
- IT literate
- Flexible, decisive and a team player
- A warm, positive and outgoing individual
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.