| SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR (PROPERTY) |
| MAPPERLEY |
| £18,000 PER ANNUM |
Our client is seeking to appoint a motivated, efficient and energetic individual to become an integral part of their sales team in their busy Estate Agency! You will be an excellent communicator, with a meticulous approach and self-discipline.
Being the first point of contact for many, you will be the face of the business and ensure each and every customer walks away having received an outstanding, first class service!
Hours: 42.5 hours per week, Mon - Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm (30 minute lunch) including alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Answering the telephone, greeting visitors to the branch and dealing with day-to-day enquiries into the office
- Taking messages for other staff members and dealing with general queries
- Booking market appraisals on potential new properties
- Taking all relevant information about the property from prospective vendors, including selling the services of the business to them
- Arrange viewing appointments on properties for sale
- Chase up potential leads
- Registering the requirements of interested applicants who are looking for a property and matching their requirements to the available stock to try and pro-actively market the properties for sale
- Other varied daily activities
- Experience in an Administrative role is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent telephone manner
- Organised, with meticulous attention to detail
- The role offers the opportunity to acquire more responsibility within the office once the candidate is established within the role
- Outstanding attitude, with a 'willdo' approach
- Property based experience would be advantageous but is not essential
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.