| HR ADVISOR|
| £13.84 PER HOUR! |
| TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT - 2 MONTHS INITIALLY |
Our client are seeking to appoint a proactive, intuitive and robust individual to become an integral part of the HR team! You will have strength of character and tenacity, and strike the fine balance between backbone and sensitivity in order to provide support on all matters relating to HR!
- Provide commercially focused advice and support to managers on employee relations issues in line with company procedures
- Absence Management.
- Assist managers with recruitment and selection for all vacancies, including participating at interviews, administering psychometric and ability testing instruments
- Prepare all associated documentation for new starters, including contracts of employment and right to work documentation
- Generally act in an advisory capacity, on all matters relating to HR, for both Line Managers and employees
- Attend training courses/seminars in order to keep up to date with all legislative changes
- Assist the HR Manager in the development and review of policies and procedures, ensuring the policies and procedures are adhered to and advise of changes to employment legislation
- HR experience is essential!
- Ability to influence and challenge decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong MS Office skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads effectively, including the abilityto develop strong working relationships.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.