£18,000- £21,000 per annum
An exciting Business Development opportunity within a successful and intellectual company. Become an integral cog in this machine, generating new business and contributing to the success of the business!
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:15pm
- Working with both warm and cold leads
- Handling inbound and outbound calls
- Making appointments for the sales executives
- Managing the appropriate databases and account files
- Generating new business as well as maintaining relationships with current clients
- Selling the companies services to the maximum potential and meeting deadlines and targets
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Experience in business development is desirable
- Computer literate
- Motivated and able to work off own initiative
- Excellent communication skills is key to this role
- Investigative mind to open up opportunities and dialogue with clients
- Enthusiastic and personable
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Permanent Health Insurance cover
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.