£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an accurate and thorough individual to aid the maintenance and support of the quality standard to ISO level and HESQ activates throughout the business.
- Manage the internal / External Quality Concerns database.
- Process Internal and Customer Complaints to completion.
- To compile QA related documentation and dossiers.
- To conduct Internal and Supplier Quality Audits.
- To conduct Internal and Health & Safety Audits.
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous successful experience in a busy Quality Department within a Manufacturing environment - desirable
- An analytical mind and problem solving methodologies.
- NVQ in Engineering is desirable
- Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma experience
- ISO Internal Auditor
- Excellent and confident communication skills
- Possess good IT and MS Office Skills
- Have good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be willing to travel to customer and supplier sites which may include international travel.
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.